E-CITY PASS 24H
With the dematerialised Nancy CityPass, save even more and visit the city freely.
SAVE MONEY AND VISIT NANCY FREELY WITH THE NANCY CITYPASS
A 1-, 2- or 3-day Nancy CityPass is the best deal for a short stay in Nancy. It gives you:
- Free entrance to the museums and monuments of the Greater Nancy area* (*Free admission to all museums on the first Sunday of every month and for under-26s)
- A free guided tour of the city and a free audioguide.
- A full time travel on the Greater Nancy public transport network (STAN – buses and trams)***. Contact the tourist office to get your promo code on MyBus app. (*** the Stan transportation network is free on weekends for all riders, all year round)
- Free entry to one of the Greater Nancy swimming pools (excluding Nancy Thermal)
- The free City Guide, essential for preparing your stay in Nancy.
- A ride on the little tourist train (ticket to be collected at the tourist office)
- Special offers and discounts in numerous shops and restaurants and for certain activities.
HOW IT WORKS ?
The card will be activated from the first use in one of the included activities: visits, culture, activities. The Nancy CityPass is valid for 24h, 48h, 72h, depending on the duration of your card from its first activation. You will benefit from either free (one entry per site, per museum for the duration of your pass) or discounts (offer valid only once) by presenting your City Pass at the entrance of the mention sites.
The ticket included with your card is activated the first time you use a terminal on the network, and is valid for an unlimited number of journeys over 24 hours/48 hours/72 hours, depending on the City Pass offer you have chosen, regardless of the time you first use the City Pass. You must validate your ticket each time you board.